netgalley

100 Book Reviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

A happy penguin birthday card

I am embracing the new year and getting some things done!

First, I wanted to organize my craft room.  Well, it's not perfect, but it's way better than it was before!

Next, I wanted to work on some challenges for the long weekend - I haven't posted art in a while!  Here's what I came up with for the Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge  #98 Penguins, and also Clear it Out Challenges blog Challenge to use circles and clearing out anything in your stash.


I used a Spellbinders nesting die set for the two labels behind the penguin, and the little penguin himself is a Lifestyle Crafts (Quickutz) die called Birthday Penguin.  I was using up a sticker sheet with the cupcake sticker and the {happy} sticker.

Happy Stamping!

Katherine

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Love the cute penquin! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Have never seen that penguin before; very adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete