netgalley

100 Book Reviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Pumpkin Place card Holder




Today I wanted to share with you a cute little pumpkin I made for the CutCardstock blog today.  Isn't it sweet?

I used their Basis cardstock in Dark Orange, Light Brown and Olive, which happens to be on sale this month. The neat thing about this cardstock is that it's slightly textured, which I LOVE for fall projects.

For the complete tutorial, head on over to the Cut Cardstock blog.


In the blog post I suggested
curving the strips before adhering.  The pumpkin on the left is a little wonky because I thought of curving the strips AFTER I made this guy. :)

It's just a few strips of cardstock,  but so cute.  I even added a little flag with Evan's name on it, like a placecard holder, in the event I needed to set a place for him at our table for 3. (ha ha).







Happy Stamping!  

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment