netgalley

100 Book Reviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Card

This card is not only my Mother's Day card for my mom, but it also is a multiple challenge piece, as well! 

First, the sketch is from the Skipping Stones Designs #127  as seen here:

The card also meets the Heart2Heart Challenges Blog for a mom card, and the Party Time Tuesdays challenge #67 for a mom card.

Finally, my monochromatic color scheme is for the Paper Craft Weekend Challenge Blog.  I had to make a card using my new favorite color - purple!

Supplies:  Cardstock by CTMH (Amethyst, Pansy  Purple, Petal, Smoky Plum, White Daisy). Ink by CTMH, (Pansy purple - the lighter flowers by "Mom" are second generation!)  Stamps are CTMH's Remarkable Wreath and A Typeface.  I also used 3D Foam Tape, Bitty Sparkles (CTMH) and some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape.

Happy Stamping! 

Katherine 

7 comments:

  1. I have not seen that wreath in awhile, I love what you did with it in the bottom corner of your card. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering Paper Craft Weekend Challenge. Nice shades of purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card- I am sure that your mom just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Katherine! I love the little banner in the wreath. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches June Release Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you have a tone-on-tone partial wreath at the lower left! Nice touch. Thanks for playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete