netgalley

100 Book Reviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Wow!  Where have I found the time to be so crafty?  Today's artwork is inspired by my favorite holiday, Halloween and the Sweet Sunday Sketch #84.  I just love following sketches to put my own spin on things! 

I really love the new Close to My Heart Colors of Lagoon, Pear and Sunset, which happen to be the colors I've chosen for my Halloween card.  This fun witch stamp and greeting are from Close to My Heart's Fright Night Set.


Supplies:  Fiskars border punch (wave), EK Success punch (spiderweb), B1359 Fright Night stamp set, pear ink, pear cardstock, lagoon cardstock, white daisy cardstock, sunset cardstock and Hooligans paper pack all Close to My Heart.

More Halloween fun to come!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment