Friday, February 1, 2013

A CAS Challenge Card

  


This card was created using a challenge photo over at Case Study Challenge for challenge #126 (see photo below).


My take on the card is :

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, the ribbon is by Stampin' Up, cardstock by CTMH.  I just sanded the cardstock, and because it has a white core, I got that great look.  The pin is by My Mind's Eye.  Sentiment by CTMH.

Happy Stamping!

Katherine

PS:  I am also playing along at Party Time Tuesday's blog, where anything goes!
 

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the inspiration photo! The embossing is beautiful and the sanding really brings out the beautiful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the embossing folder you used!

    visiting from CASE Study
    hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete